Ostarine MK-2866 Details:
Ostarine (MK-2866) is a SARM developed by GTx for the prevention and treatment of muscle wasting. It may eventually be a medical prescription for the prevention of cachexia, atrophy and sarcopenia as well as for Hormone or Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
As a research chemical, Ostarine belongs to a class of chemicals know as SARMS or selective androgen receptor modulators. SARMS create selective anabolic activity at certain androgen receptors. In comparison to testosterone and other anabolic steroids, the advantage of SARMS, is they do not have androgenic activity in non-skeletal muscle tissues. Ostarine is effective in maintaining and increasing lean body mass.
Ostarine MK-2866 Benefits:
Increased lean mass gains
Joint healing abilities
Anabolic (even at doses as low as 3 mg)
Ostarine MK-2866 Powder Uses:
1. Lean muscle gains (bulking)
2. Losing Bodyfat (cutting)
4. Injury Prevention
5. Timing of Doses
6. Ostarine and estrogen concern
Advantages of Ostarine when compared to steroids:
1. It is non methylated so it is non toxic to the liver or blood pressure
2. Some suppression may be present at doses of 25mg+ run for longer than 4 weeks, however a stringent PCT of prescription SERMs like Nolvadex or Clomid is not necessary.
3. High oral bioavailability without significant damage to your liver as with oral steroids.
4. Great sense of well being while on, (without the aggression which can often detrimentally impact users daily lives).
5. No need for a long time period off between cycles; the recommended time of period for normal steroid cycles would be Time on + PCT, so for a typical 6 week cycle and 4 week PCT, a user would have to wait another 10 weeks after PCT to start another cycle where SARMS recovery requires minimal rest in between.
6. Ostarine also resulted in a dose-dependent decrease in LDL and HDL cholesterol levels, with the average LDL/HDL ratio for all doses remaining in the low cardiovascular risk category – hence there is little impact on cholesterol values.
For more details, please contact us freely, thanks for your kind attention. 🙂